Listing on Local MLS
Reduced Comission Rate Representation
Base Seller Agent Responsibilities and Tasks
The following is the list of tasks to qualify as agency representation. This list, in combination with the Additional Support Services tasks, constitutes Full Agency Representation.
- Instruct seller on the sale process.
- Provide seller with a range of asking prices reflecting such variables as house condition and information.
- Assist seller with completion of required property disclosures and related documents.
- Enter the property information into the MLS system.
- Place “For Sale” sign in yard.
- Coordinate showings.
- Respond to buyer agent inquiries.
- Field offers, present to, and review with seller.
- Serve as interface with buyer agent on all communications.
- Coordinate flow of information from seller to all participants involved with closing the sale.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES
By choosing the Base Agency Representation option, the seller retains the capability to engage the agent in accomplishing additional tasks.
Company optional services are:
|Fee $100||Make recommendations for property cleanup or repair prior placing on the market.|
|Fee $250||Work with seller to compile and complete all required disclosures and other pre-listing|
|Fee $100||Secure a professional photographer.|
|Fee $100||Acquisition of staging contractor.|
|Fee $250||Assist seller with offer negotiations.|
|Be present for home inspections.|
|Fee $250||Review and assist seller interpret inspection reports, including negotiating repairs and/or price reduction.|
|Assist or participate in coordinating home repairs and provide contractor interface.|
|Secure documents or approvals and attend meetings with seller or on their behalf.|
|Resolve seller-side issues necessary to close the sale.|
|Fee $100||Attend closing.|