FLAT FEE REPRESENTATION On MLS
BASE SERVICE PACKAGE
The Base Service Package MLS listing service responsibilities for Park Realty Services and the seller are listed below.
Park Realty Services Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance on real estate sale process
- Provide required disclosures and property information forms, along with instructions for completion
- Assist seller establish price points and other sale conditions
- Post on local MLS to ensure the broadest market exposure
- Provide MLS-approved lock box
- Provide and place a high quality yard sign
- Serve as clearinghouse and distribution center for all documents and correspondence
- Completion of all disclosures and other seller-required sale documents
- Respond to prospective buyer and agent inquiries
- Manage access to your property
- Work with the buyer’s agent
- Review offers to purchase and accompanying information
- Interface with closing attorney or title company representative
Additional Support Services
Seller can request additional support at any time during the contract period. The following provides examples of specific optional tasks and fees.
Company optional services
|$100||Assistance with preparation of disclosures.|
|$100||Attend home inspections (per inspection)|
|$100||Make recommendations for property cleanup or repair prior placing on the market.|
|$250 per day||Open House|
|$100||Secure a professional photographer.|
|$100||Acquisition of staging contractor.|
|$250||Reviewing Offer to Purchase documents and buyer proposals.|
|$250||Review and assist seller interpret inspection reports, including negotiating repairs and/or price reduction.|
Park Realty Services also has the capability to provide services and support, which is dependent upon the situation. A few examples of these include:
- Assist or participate in coordinating home repairs and provide contractor interface.
- Secure documents or approvals and attend meetings with seller or on their behalf.
- Resolve seller-side issues necessary to close the sale.
Any representation option which involves listing on the local MLS will be required to comply with the MLS organization rules. Generally, this includes a provision for the seller to pay the buyer’s agent commission. The seller establishes the buyer agent commission rate in the listing agreement.