The cash sale may be advantageous but must be understood and managed properly.
The following are Seller’s responsibilities under the basic services provisions. Note that this list is not inclusive of all the actions necessary to complete the sale, but only those which define the actions which the Seller is obligated to take to execute this agreement.
- Register as a seller on the company website.
- Accurately complete all required disclosures. (Online)
- Accurately complete the company-provided property description forms. (Online)
- Seller assumes liability for all inaccuracies, errors, or misstatements made by them in the provision of property information and on any other statement, formal or informal, during the course of this Agreement.
- Interface with prospective buyers.
- Receive and review offers to purchase and other related documentation, information, and proposed contracts received from prospective buyers.
- Coordinate prospective buyer access to the Property.
- Negotiate with prospective buyers.
- For accepted offer, provide all requested information to buyer and their agent(s).
- Provide copy of this agreement to closing agent or attorney for payment to Company of remaining balance owed.
Company Minimum Services
The following are Company’s responsibilities under the basic services provisions.
- Provide Seller with all state-required disclosure forms, with instructions for completion.
- Provide Seller with Property Description Forms.
- Visit the property to meet with the Seller for a consultation and take photographs.
- Prepare a presentation piece for Seller approval.
- Distribute the Seller-approved property presentation piece to cash buyers through the Company’s Cash Sale Marketplace.
- Provide Seller with list of all cash buyers solicited.
Optional Additional Services
In addition to the Base service, the Company Affiliate can provide agency representation, including responding to and interfacing with buyers, participating in buyer-contractor evaluations, interfacing with seller’s attorney, and participating in contract negotiations through closing.
All additional services are conducted under an agreed-upon scope of work, which describes work to be performed, payment method and amount.
Seller and Affiliate can negotiate fees on an ala carte basis, for example:
|$100.00||Assistance with preparation of disclosures.|
|Reviewing Offer to Purchase (OTP) documents and buyer proposals.|
|Providing guidance on negotiating (e.g., price and repairs)|